We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our experienced and growing team of developers. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and development skills within the IT industry, working within one of Wales’ fastest growing companies, with further ambitions to grow and develop our own software products. *NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join and manage our experienced and growing team of developers. You’ll be working on exciting local, national and international brands as well as helping to develop our own suite of technology products. Primary responsibilities include designing and developing web-based applications, databases and API integration alongside daily coordination & communication with the rest of the team. Working under your own direction, or with a project team, it is important you can meet targets and deadlines whilst remaining objective and passionate about innovative technology.
You will need minimum 10-15 years’ experience working with the Microsoft full stack of technologies; Azure, MS SQL, C# .NET & IIS.
You’ll need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Development experience with .NET, C#, XML, JSON, RESTful & SOAP APIs.
- Database experience with MS SQL, database design and optimisation.
- Native Development of mobile apps, ideally using Xamarin through visual studio
- Coding standards and best practice guidelines, and test methodology.
- A degree in Software or Computing.
- Team management
- Team development, training and mentoring
We’re also looking for the following:
Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience developing enterprise scale applications.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Keen to learn new technologies, and introduce them to the business.
- Work as part of an Agile development team, with good communication skills.
- Skills in business analysis, ability to capture requirements and provide technical specs.
- Logical thinker; ability to resolve complex problems and research solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and development skills within the IT industry, working within one of Wales’ fastest growing companies, with further ambitions to grow and develop our own software products. Our focus is on delivering the highest quality and web applications and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- New City Centre Office Location
- Free Car Parking
- Quiet working environment (head phones permitted)
- Laid back dress code
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Great career progression opportunities
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*