We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Technical Business Analyst to join our team, as we transition our award-winning online booking and scheduling solution, thinkBooker, into a SaaS product, and to ensure the successful delivery of customer projects.
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Technical Business Analyst to join our team at a really exciting time in our company's progression.
Having recently secured investment to develop thinkBooker, our online booking and scheduling solution into a SaaS product, we need someone who can act as the vital link between our technology and business teams as well as ensuring that we successfully deliver customer projects.
With a talent for communication and collaboration, you’ll work closely with different teams within Flex as well as our clients and prospects. You’ll be the ‘go to’ person for creating functional & technical specifications, helping our Sales team to provide accurate proposals and, ensuring that our technical teams deliver world-class solutions.
What you’ll be doing?
- Plan, facilitate and document client discovery workshops, stakeholder interviews and other discovery related activities.
- Extract and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitating the agreement of requirements amongst those stakeholders.
- Identify existing and future business process requirements.
- Create, analyse, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Write technical requirements documents, user stories, acceptance criteria and process flows.
- Attend demos/meetings with the Sales team and prospective clients to help understand requirements in order to be able to produce an accurate proposal.
- Facilitate meetings with the UX and technical teams to define business and technical solutions.
- Support the project team with all discovery and analysis activities.
- Work closely with the project team to translate high level requirements into viable product design descriptions, epics, features and story sets.
- Manage stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas.
- Help define and standardise our internal business requirement processes and documentation.
- Collaborate with the development and testing teams to ensure that solutions meet the agreed specification and technical standards.
- Help to develop and define "definitions of done", acceptance criteria and test cases where necessary.
What we’re looking for?
- A minimum of 4 years working in a Technical Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience of working within an agile environment.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills across all levels.
- A thorough understanding of the software development process, ranging from requirements gathering and idea inception through to development and execution.
- Experience of working with UX, development and testing teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trust and strong relationships.
- A desire to take ownership of projects from start to finish to ensure that they are delivered to the highest standard possible.
- Tenacious and resilient with a relentless focus on attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to cope with multiple priorities and deadlines.
What you’ll receive?
- Competitive salary (dependent on the experience)
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working including option to work remotely
- City Centre office location close to trains and buses
- Free parking